Friday, January 22, 2016

My PCOS Story


Here it is everyone..my story.
 
I've never really shared my personal story before and this is just me being real right now. I've always struggled with my weight since my preteen years. My weight fluctuated up n down. I hated being "the fat one" but hey what could you do? You can't control ppl n their opinions rude or not. In my early teens I was diagnosed with PCOS but was never really explained as to what exactly it was or how to manage it. So I decided to do my own research. Losing weight and eating the right foods is part of the solution it doesn't take it away but it does help with a lot of the symptoms. The stomach pains, irregular periods, weight gain, unwanted facial hair and anxiety. I was told by a good friend about being a beach body coach and how it could help me along with shakeology. At first I was sceptical but decided to give it a try. Now I'm a coach and am part of an amazing team. I work out 30-45 mins a day eat healthier and an feeling great! I've notice a change for the better in my skin, hair, mood, energy level and most importantly it has helped a lot with my anxiety. Thank you for listening to my story and if your ready to take that step and get healthy send me an email and I will try my best to help and guide you and be your support throughout your journey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment